Lymphatic Drainage Massage Harrogate Fusionage Therapies
Lymphatic Drainage Massage (also known as Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, MLD) is an extremely light pressure massage which allows the body to go into a deep state of relaxation. The Lymphatic System is designed to assist in the removal of waste products from the cells. A sedentary life style, stress and other factors such as illness can cause the Lymphatic System to become sluggish.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage include:
* A well functioning lymphatic system contributes to healthy body tissue and plays an important role in the body's immune responses.
* Plays a key role in the circulation of hormones - this helps with PMS, Fertility Issues, Menopausal Symptoms and regulating a woman's period.
*Detoxification - compliments a detox program & Colonic Irrigation
* Helps reduce cellulite /fluid retention and improves the skin.
* Calms the central nervous system and helps to reduce stress.
* Alleviates symptoms of ME, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia.
* Alleviates symptoms of IBS.
* Helps Arthritic swelling.
* Helps reduce post operative/plastic surgery inflammation and swelling
90 mins treatments available
``I have regular sessions with Rachael and find them extremely therapeutic and relaxing."
`` I found this massage treatment very helpful to help assist my detox programme.''
``After my operation I had quite a lot of fluid retention. After several treatments with Rachael there was a significant reduction.I found her treatments very relaxing which I think has helped my body recover faster.''
Lymphatic Drainage Massage serving people from Harrogate, Wetherby, Ripon, Knaresborough, Huby, Boston Spa, Leeds, North Yorkshire